100% Working Ways to make money from internet & offline | Become Rich ~ Prigloorg
Subscribe For Free Updates!

We'll not spam mate! We promise.

Saturday 6 October 2018

100% Working Ways to make money from internet & offline | Become Rich

[ad_2]
make money online in india for free


100% Working Ways to make money from internet:

1. freelancing on Internet.
some useful websites are:
- https://www.fiverr.com/
- https://www.truelancer.com/

2. Website designing
learn basic coding from: https://www.codecademy.com/
use tools like wordpress to make easy websites. :)
note: I myself learnet from youtube and made the 1st few versions of huppme.com website(my startup)

3. Social media marketing on Facebook.

4. Affiliate marketing(Google "Flipkart affiliate", "amazon affiliate" etc)

5. Game designing: check unity @ https://unity3d.com/
Go to youtube and watch tutorials.

6. Blogging and Youtube

*****************************************

Like me on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/abbyviral

In this video I have shared some ways to be an internet entrepreneur and how people especially college going students, school students can earn money online. If you liked my efforts please share this with your friends on facebook.
Comment your views, see you in next video.
_______________________________________
[ad_1]
make money online in india for free

Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

27 comments:

  1. Bhai beech wale song best hai

    ReplyDelete
  2. bhai aap video banane k liye kaunsa software use krte ho or kese banate ho please share with me

    ReplyDelete
  3. U r great man I saw your video on josh talk too .... really inspiring 😘

    ReplyDelete
  4. For your kind information ye sab jo tumne idea share kiye hai ye itne asan bhi ni hai
    Me ek web designer hu mujhe html css JavaScript bootstrap ati hai or graphic designer bhi hu mujhe 8 months almost complete ho gaye hai or abhi bhi me online learn kar rha hu

    Ye sab 1 or 2 week me ni ban jaoge kyoki sekhna bat alag hai or skilled hona bat alag hai
    1or 2 week me kebal sadak chhp designer banege or unko ap jese hi company me job ni denge

    Mera bus itna kahna hai jo bhi karo puri mahnat se karo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sir biggest fan for you please helf me sir I need job please please please helf me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bhai bhyt videos dekhi youtube pe but bhai teri video ki last ki baat ghar krr gyi dimag me ....skils develp

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bhai kaise kre. Sayd iske baare me to kuch computer course krna hoga tbhi smjh me aayega is tarh to kuch bhi palle hi nahi pd rha h

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mujhe kuch nahi aata Mai kya Karu please Bata Dena intjaar karunga

    ReplyDelete
  9. U r also great motivator 👌👌👌

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are the best YouTuber...Vai....salute

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello bro... Awesome vedio... I want to meet with you... Please contact with me... 9812727757

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sir aap CEO kese bane,Kya skilled required he CEO banne ke liye

    ReplyDelete
  13. Guys I Swear I just got $5624.on my account from this tool
    besttoolswork.online/?YDf3z1 Great work...

    ReplyDelete