CAN YOU GET RICH QUICKLY MAKING MONEY ONLINE IN INDIA? - How to get rich in Hindi ~ Prigloorg
Subscribe For Free Updates!

We'll not spam mate! We promise.

Tuesday 20 June 2017

CAN YOU GET RICH QUICKLY MAKING MONEY ONLINE IN INDIA? - How to get rich in Hindi

[ad_1]


Click here for more gyan: https://goo.gl/7ROpgP

How do you get rich quick?

This is the question that almost everybody who tries to make money online always ask. What is the quickest way to make money online. Now I'm not rich by any means, but as someone who's been looking at getting rich quick schemes since I was 14, and as someone who has made some money online, I think I can give you a few answers.

So let me give it to your straight. There is no way to get rich quick by making money online. But there are a few ways by which you can get there quicker. Now before I tell you about those ways, I want to make sure you understand something.

There is no short term fix for a long term solution. I see everyone, and I used to do this as well, looking for a shortcut. Looking for loopholes to make some quick money. This is a very common trend nowadays, that people waste their time on apps trying to make money. There are these offers that if you get 10 people to download an app, you get a coupon for something, or if you watch five videos or do survey you get a small payout.

See this is the short term mindset. You're not building anything for the long term. Understand this, any kind of work, or any scheme, that requires your time in exchange of money cannot make you rich. And that's because you have a limited amount of time. You can only work 8 hours in a day, or maybe even 16 hours in a day. So if you get paid on the basis of how many hours you put in, you're going to get stuck.

source
[ad_2]

Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

22 comments:

  1. relaxing guide meditation video mi apki voice issy kafi achi ti.. but i love with your voice...😍😍😍😍😍😙😙

    ReplyDelete
  2. aapko ye sb information kaha se milti h amazon wali...

    ReplyDelete
  3. plz tell me how to get views on youtube video

    ReplyDelete
  4. aap kaun saa microphone use kar rahe hai please bataiyega

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brother 1 request..... Jst mention your instagram id n Facebook page in your next vedios....... Plz

    ReplyDelete
  6. bro you have to reply must for my answer please reply , i have 1 query ?

    i am thinking to create a my own YouTube channel on some technical studies , and i am from software background , so please tell me which software is better for video making

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,
    Can you one Animated Video for me,
    And how much will you charge for it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. how I can create animated videos ?

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice video..
    I also have youtube channel...Estiphur chaneel...

    ReplyDelete
  10. बहुत शानदार वीडियो भाई......भगवान आप को खुश रखे।

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very well done (don't know your name)! I understand how people irritate (sometimes) by asking such questions.
    The best thing which I like about you that all of your information are genuine & you never say anything exaggeratively.
    Keep going, best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Do you find it worrying to cope up with the expenses every month? Do you need and demand a considerable plan for generating 177 usd a day online? Have we got a way for you! Are you familiar with it? Google “sutu good plan” and you`ll learn.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aap ye videos kon se app se banate ho

    ReplyDelete
  14. How to make this Drawing....how I learn plz suggest me

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bhai aapka language aur aapki aawaj bahot acchi h

    ReplyDelete